- Soak rice in water for 2 hours.
- Heat 1/3cup water and melt jagerry. Drain the syrup using a strainer .Keep aside
- Heat 1tbsp ghee in another pan and fry coconut till it is golden brown,
- Grind together rice and banana in to a thick paste.
- Add jaggery ,baking soda ,maida and grind again.
- Add sesame seeds ,cumin seeds fried coconut,2bsp ghee in to the batter and mix well with a spoon.( idly batter consistancy) keep it aside for an hour.
- Heat oil in a kadayi and drop a laddlefull of batter in to it.
- Deep fry till brown color.