Curry Leaves-3 springs
Chilly powder-2tbsp(adjust according to taste)
4.Kudampuli-3-4 small pieces
(soak in lukewarm water for 10 minutes)
5.Fenugreek powder/uluva podi-a pinch
- Make a paste using turmeric powder, chilly powder and coriander powder adding very little water.
- Heat 2tbsp oil in a clay pot (manchatti) and splutter mustard seeds. Add onions, green chillies, curry leaves and coconut pieces.
- When the onions turn brown,reduce heat and add chilly -coriander paste.When oil separates,add 1&1/2 cup water,kudam puli and salt.Allow it to a boil.Add fish pieces and fenugreek powder.
- Add more water if required, so as to cover the fish pieces.
- Cover and cook until gravy thickens.
- Switch off the flame and add curry leaves and coconut oil.
- Cover and keep aside for sometime.
- Serve with rice.