- Combine the flour, salt and oil in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough.Cover with a wet cloth and keep it aside for an hour.
- Peel and mash the potatos with a masher or back of a spoon.
- Soak soya chunks in boiling water for 3 minutes.Cover and keep it aside for 15 minutes.Drain and squeeze excess water out.Grind it coarsely.Again squeeze out excess water.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan and splutter cumin seeds.Add chopped green chillies and onions and sauté till the onions turn pink.Add turmeric powder,chilly powder and garam masala.Remove from heat.Add mashed potato,soya chunks, corriander leaves and salt.Mix well.
- Divide the dough into balls and stuff with potato-soya filling.Roll out on a floured surface and roast on a hot tava.Add some ghee to both the sides of paratha.