All purpose flour-3/4cup
- Combine oats, flour, baking powder and salt.
- preheat oven to 165 degrees.
- In a large bowl,with an electric mixer ,beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.add eggs,one at a time,beating well after each addition.Beat in the vanilla essence.Add dry ingredients alternately with milk.Stir until just blended.Gently fold blueberries with a spoon.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake until golden or a tooth pick inserted in the centre comes out clean(about 22-26minutes)