Turmeric powder – A pinch
Coriander leaves (chopped)-2tbsp
Egg – 1 no
Salt – to taste
Oil for frying
1.Pressure cook potatoes and mash them well.
2. Cook fish with salt, water, turmeric powder and pepper powder. Mash it with hands.
3. Heat 2tbsp oil in a pan. Fry onions till brownish.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and green chilly.
5. Add chilly powder, pepper powder and garam masala and fry for some time.
6. Add mashed fish and sauté for some time.
7. Remove from heat.
8. mixed together the fish mix and the potatoes.
9. Add coriander leaves and salt.
10. Make balls and roll it in desired shape.
11. Dip it in beaten egg and roll it with bread crumbs.
12. Deep fry in oil
2) Small onion-10
Grind these ingredients to a fine paste
Grind it to a fine paste
6) Carrot, beans, green peas, cauliflower (small pieces)-1cup
7) Coriander leaves (chopped)-2tbsp
11) Lemon juice-1tsp
Lemon juice -1tsp
Salt -to taste
Cashew nuts - a handful
Raisins - a handful
• Heats 2 tbsp butter in a pan and add onions. They become translucent add ground onion paste, tomato ,vegetables and prawns.saute well.
• When the oil starts separating, add yoghurt, salt coriander leaves and 1 cup water. Close the pan and cook on low flame.
• Add coconut paste and lemon juice.
• When the gravy becomes a thick consistency, remove from fire.
• Add 2tbsp butter and fry all spices and add drained rice and fry for 5minutes.Add 4 cups of water, lemon juice and salt, till all the water is absorbed.
• In an oven proof dish, spread half the masala and place half of the rice over it. Spread the remaining masala and top with the rise.
• Cook in a microwave oven for 5minutes.
• Garnish with fried onions, cashewnuts and raisins.
Chilly powder-1 tsp
Tandoori colour-1 drop(optional)
Turmeric powder -¼ tsp
Pepper powder -½ tsp
chicken masala -1tbsp
Ginger-garlic paste -1tbsp
Lemon juice -1 lemon
Corn flour -2tbsp
Salt - to taste
1. Chicken is marinated with the above ingredients and let it rest for atleast 4 hours.
3. Then grill for 20 minutes.