Turmeric powder – A pinch
Coriander leaves (chopped)-2tbsp
Egg – 1 no
Salt – to taste
Oil for frying
1.Pressure cook potatoes and mash them well.
2. Cook fish with salt, water, turmeric powder and pepper powder. Mash it with hands.
3. Heat 2tbsp oil in a pan. Fry onions till brownish.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and green chilly.
5. Add chilly powder, pepper powder and garam masala and fry for some time.
6. Add mashed fish and sauté for some time.
7. Remove from heat.
8. mixed together the fish mix and the potatoes.
9. Add coriander leaves and salt.
10. Make balls and roll it in desired shape.
11. Dip it in beaten egg and roll it with bread crumbs.
12. Deep fry in oil
Posted by Ganga Sreekanth