Half ripe Kerala banana (ethapazham)-3
Grated coconut -4tbsp
Cardamom powder -1tsp
Cashew nuts (chopped)-2tbsp
Kismis (fried) -3tbsp
Oil -for frying
1) Steam banana and remove the skin.
2) Grind banana to a smooth dough with out adding any water.
3) Mix the egg with sugar.
4) Heat 2tbsp ghee in a frying pan; firstly fry the cashew nuts and kismis.
5) Heat the remaining ghee and add the egg mixture and stir well, till it reaches scrambled egg consistency. Add cashew nuts, kismis and coconut.
6) Remove from heat and add cardamom powder.
7) Make small balls with banana, flatten it and put 2tsp of egg mixture in it.
8) Fold the edges and deep-fry till golden color.