Fenugreek powder(uluva podi)-1/4tsp
Dry red chilly-2
Pearl onions (chopped)-2
- Remove the skin of mangoes and cook with 2cups water, green chilly, turmeric powder, salt and sugar.
- Grind coconut with cumin seeds and 1/3cup water.
- Add this paste to the cooked mangoes and mix well.
- It starts boiling add curd and mix well.
- Add fenugreek powder and remove from heat.
- Heat 1tsp coconut oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Fry curry leaves, dry red chilly and chopped onions.
- Add this seasoning over the curry.
- Serve with rice.