Wheat flour -2cups
Yeast -1/2 tsp (dissolved in½ cups of water)
Salt -to taste
- In a mixing bowl mix Maida ,onion,coriander leaves, yogurt, salt and sugar together.
- Add yeast water in to the mixing bowl and make a dough.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth for 2hours for fermentation.
- After 2hours the dough is divided into 10 -12equal parts
- Make equal sized balls and roll them out on a rolling board.
- Roll out on a floured surface and roast on a hot tava.
- Add some ghee to both the sides of paratha.