1.All purpose flour-1cup
4.M&M's chocolate candies-3tin
- Combine all-purpose flour,corn flour and baking powder.
- In a mixing bowl beat butter,vanilla extract and sugar until light and fluffy.Add in egg and mix well.Add dry ingredients and mix well.Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Use your hands to roll the dough into small lemon sized balls. Place the balls 2inch apart on the lined trays.Slightly push a few candies on top of each dough ball.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 17-18 minutes or until set.Remove from oven and set aside for 30 minutes to cool.