WHITE KIDNEY BEANS CURRY
Garlic (chopped) 1tsp
Green chilly (chopped)-3
Coriander leaves (chopped)-2tbsp
• Pressure cooks kidney beans with turmeric powder and salt.
• Mash well with a wooden spoon.
• Heat 2tsp oil in a pan and splutter cumin seeds. Add ginger, garlic and green chilly.
• Add chopped onions, it become golden brown add masalas.
• Add tomatoes and fry till oil separates.
• Add cooked chick peas along with the water in which it was cooked. Stir well and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add coriander leaves
Posted by Ganga Sreekanth