Cashew nuts, pistachio-3/4cup (chopped)
• Heat ghee in a pan and fry chopped cashew nuts and pistachios.
• Add chopped dates and remove from heat.
• Mix well with hand.
• Add ghee into the flour and mix well until the mixture is crumbly.
• Add water and salt to make dough.
• Covered with a damp cloth for 30 minutes.
• Divide the dough into small balls and flatten each ball to form a circle.
• Cut each circle in half. Put a spoonful of filling on one semi circle and roll over the top, pressing the edges firmly to seal.
• Heat oil and deep fry them till they become golden brown.
Saumya has passed me 'Smart Food Blogger award' and “kreative blog award”. Thanks a lot dear.
I would like to pass these awards to
please accept it friends......