Besan flour - 2 cups
Salt - a pinch
Baking soda-a pinch
Sugar - 1 cup
Oil for frying
- Mix flour,baking soda and salt.Slowly add warm water and knead the dough with hands.
- Heat oil in a Pan.
- Press the dough through the mould of a seva press into hot oil and fry it till golden brown.
- Remove from Oil and let it cool.
- Boil Sugar and 1/2 cup water in a vessel.
- Stirring constantly till one-thread consistency is reached.
- Add fried seva and cardamom powder into it and stir them well.
- Allow them to cool.Store in an airtight container.