- Pre heat oven to 150 degree C
- Boilsugar and water in a sauce pan over medium heat.Stir until the sugar has transformed into dark brown color.Quickly pour caramel into the baking dish.
- Put milk and creme in a sauce pan over medium heat.Add sugar and stir until completely dissolved.Remove from heat
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl.Gradually add hot milk and beat until just combined
- Pour the creme mixture into the bowls.
- Place these bowls in an oven safed pan which has enough boiling water to come half way up the side of the bowls.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.