Powdered cashewnuts-1/2 cup
Baking powder-1/4 tsp
Butter (melted)-1/4 cup
Condensed milk-1/2 tin
for the sugar syrup
- Preheat oven to 190 degree C
- Stir sugar,cornflour and water into a small sauce pan until sugar dissolved.Bring to boil.Reduce heat and allow to boil for 5 minutes.Add lemon juice and rose water.Set aside to cool.
- Mix semolina, cashew nut powder,baking powder,melted butter,condensed milk and milk in a bowl.Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.If the mixture is too thick ,add a little milk.
- Spread in a greased baking tray and cut into diamond shapes.Place a cashew nut in the center of each diamonds.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Pour cooled syrup over the cake.Let it cool completely. Cut into diamond shapes and serve.