Shredded coconut-1/2 cup
Cardamom powder-1/2 tsp
Dry ginger powder-1/2 tsp
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan and dry roast rice flakes until crispy.
- In the same pan roast coconut until crispy and light golden..
- Grind coconut and rice flakes into a fine powder.
- Melt jaggery in water and cook till it thickens (one thread consistancy)
- Remove from heat and add ground rice flakes coconut flour,cardamom powder and dry ginger powder.Mix well with a wooden spoon..
- When the mixture is touchable yet still warm ,shape into lemonsized balls.
- Store in an airtight container.