Shredded Coconut-1/4 cup
Cashewnuts & raisins-for garnishing
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry cashewnuts and raisins.
- In the same pan lightly roast the coconut for a minute until it turns slightly golden
- Add rava and fry till a nice aroma comes out of it.
- Add sugar and fry on medium heat.
- Add boiled milk and stir until it starts separate from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from heat and add cardamom powder ,fried raisins and cashew nuts.
- When the mixture is touchable yet still warm, shape into small balls of desired size.
- Store in an air tight container.