- Grind coconut onion and cumin seeds together to a fine paste.
- Boil water and coconut paste in a wide cooking pan,add salt to the water.
- When the water comes to a boil, add the flour and immediately stir it with a wooden spoon.Remove from the flame and let it cool down slightly. After the dough cools down , knead the dough using your hands until it is soft.
- Make small balls from the dough and roll out like chapathi.
- Heat a pan and cook on both the sides.
- Serve with Chicken Curry/Egg curry/Vegetable Stew