For Fruit Custard
Vanilla custard powder-2tbsp
Mixed Fruits(I used banana,apple and grapes)
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat egg whites on high speed until soft peaks form.Gradually add in the sugar ,1tbsp at a time,beating well after each addition,until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Place star nozzle in piping bag.Fill with egg white sugar mixture.Pipe egg white mixture in the shape of a basket.
- Reduce temperature to 120 degrees.Bake until crispy.(45-50 minutes)
- Mix 2tbsp of custard powder with 2tbsp of milk.Pour this mixture and sugar into the milk and stir well.Boil the milk until slightly thick.Keep it aside.Mix Fruits with custard before serving.
- Fill pavlova with fruit custard and serve.