Ada-150gms (Ready made rice ada is available in all Kerala grocery stores)
Sugar-to taste (1/2cup)
Fried cashew nuts & raisins(optional)
1. Soak ada in boiling water for at least 15-20minutes and wash it in cold water.
2. Boil milk and water in a deep bottomed pan, when it starts boiling add washed ada to it and reduce heat.
3. Stir it continuously till the consistency becomes thick.
4. Add condensed milk and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Add sugar and cardamom powder at this stage.
6. Turn off heat and add fried cashew nuts and raisins.