Cashew nuts-a handful
Saffron-a pinch (optional)
- Soak sago in 1/4 cup water for 10 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a pan.Fry cashewnuts and raisins.Keep it aside.
- In the same ghee add vermicelli and fry on medium flame until golden brown
- Now add milk ,sago and cardamom.Once the milk comes to a boil,lower the flame.Cook until the vermicelli gets soft and the milk thickens slightly.Add sugar /condensed milk.Cook few more minutes and switch off flame.
- Garnish with cashewnuts,raisins and saffron strands.