White chocolate chips-1/4cup
Confectioner's sugar /powdered sugar -3/4 cup
Coconut flakes -1 cup
Water 1/8 cup + 1/4cup
Green food coloring 3-4 drops
Red m&m candies -40 nos
- Combine all-purpose flour,corn flour and baking powder.
- In a mixing bowl beat butter,vanilla extract and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg and melted white chocolate. Beat well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
- Place star nozzle in piping bag.Fill with cookie dough.Pipe the dough onto the baking tray
- On a lightly floured surface or roll out dough to 1/4 inches thickness .Cut with a 3" round cookie cutter and place it on the baking tray.Using another 1" cutter ,cut out the inner center and remove it.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack completely
- combine confectioner's sugar and 1/8 cup (2tbsp)water,mix well.
- In a sauce pan heat 1/4 cup water,green food colour and sugar.It become a two-thread consistancy, add coconut flakes and mix well.Allow to dry.
- Spread the cookies with glaze once cooled completely,sprinkle with colored coconut and finish off with red m&m candies. Wait for half an hour so that the topping and glaze sticks well.