Mix all of the above and knead it to a soft dough. Cover with a plastic wrap and keep aside for 30 minutes.
Cook chicken with 1/2 cup water,turmeric powder ,pepper powder and salt.Chop /shred the chicken pieces.
Green chilly (chopped)-3-4
Coriander leaves(chopped)-a handful
- Heat 1tbsp oil and fry raisins and cashew nuts.
- In the same oil fry onions, ginger ,garlic and green chilly till translucent.
- Add turmeric powder,coriander powder and garam masala powder.Fry for a minute.
- Add shredded chicken along with the water in which it was cooked .Adjust salt and cook until dry.Add cashewnuts ,raisins and coriander leaves.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Divide the dough into lemon sized balls.
- Flatten each ball into a round pathiri using a rolling pin.
- Spread the stuffing on to one of the rolled discs. Put the other rolled pathiri on top of the stuffing, press and seal the edges with your fingers.
- Heat oil in a shallow frying pan, fry the pathiri till golden brown on both sides.
- In a bowl, beat 1egg, with 2 tbsps of sugar ,1tbsp of milk and cardamom powder .Heat 1tbsp ghee in a pan.Dip the fried pathiri in the egg batter and shallow fry utill the egg cooked on both sides .