Onion-2 mediumGreen chilly-2
Kashmiri chilly powder-1/2tsp
Garam masala powder-1/4tsp
- Grind tomato,ginger and garlic together and keep it aside.
- Grind coconut and soaked almonds to a fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan and sputter mustard seeds.Add onions and green chilly.Fry till translucent.
- Add turmeric powder,chilly powder ,coriander powder ,salt and garam masala and fry for a minute.
- Add tomato paste and cook until oil separates.
- Add 1 cup water and cook covered for 6-8 minutes. Mix almond paste with 1/2 cup water.Pour it through a sieve into the curry.Add boiled eggs and coriander leaves.Adjust salt and water.Cook without lid for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off heat and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice,chapathis,appam,idiyappam,puttu etc