Garam masala powder-1/4tsp
- Cook beef with turmeric powder,pepper powder and salt.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan .Add onion,ginger garlic paste and green chilies and fry until golden color.Add spices, cooked beef and chopped tomato.Cook until all water is absorbed.Add coriander leaves and remove from heat.
Whole wheat flour-1cup
All purpose flour-1/2cup
Active dry yeast-1tsp
- Add yeast in warm milk and leave the mixture aside for about 15 minutes.
- Combine wheat flour,all-purpose flour,honey ,olive oil and salt in a bowl.Add yeast milk and knead mixture until smooth and elastic.
- Cover with a wet cloth and allow to rise in warm place for an hour.
- Punch the dough down.Again cover the dough with a damp cloth and leave it for 10minutes.
- Make rolls out of the dough and stuff with the beef mixture.
- Cover with a clean cloth and allow to rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Brush with eggwhite.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C (400 degrees F).Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.