Tomato (chopped)-1 small
Coriander leaves (chopped)-3tbsp
1) Wash and cut chicken into desired size and keep aside.
2) Grind green chillies along with ginger and garlic to make a thick paste.
3) Grind coconut and cashews with little water to make a thick paste and keep aside too.
4) Heat butter in a microwave safe casserole on 100% power for1.30 minutes.
5) Add spices and microwave on 100% power for 30 seconds.
6) Add ginger-garlic-green chilly paste and microwave on 100% power for 1 minute.
7) Add onion and microwave on 100% power for 5 minutes.stir 2 times during cooking.
8) Add chopped tomato and microwave for 2 minutes.
9) Add chicken, 1/2 of coriander leaves, salt and ½ cup of water.
10) Mix well and microwave covered on 100% power for 10 minutes.
11) Remove the lid and add coconut paste.
12) Microwave on 80% power for 3 minutes.
13) Garnish with coriander leaves.