1.Dry green peas-3/4cup(soked over night)
3.Thick coconut milk-1/2cup
4.Garam masala powder-1/2tsp
Dry red chilly-2
Curry leaves-2 springs
- Pressure cook green peas with onion,ginger,green chilly,turmeric powder,salt and water.(3-4 whistle)
- Cook potatoes and carrots with water turmeric powder and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.Fry onions,dry red chilly and curry leaves.
- Add cooked green peas,potatoes, carrots,garam masala powder and thick coconut milk.Allow it to a boil.Lower the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve with chappathis,parathas,etc.