Puff pastry sheets-3
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix sugar with cinnamon powder.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar on a clean surface.Place puff pastry sheet on the sugared surface and sprinkle 2tbsp of sugar-cinnamon mixture over the sheet. Press gently with a rolling pin until the sugar is pressed into the puff pastry sheet on top and bottom. Roll each side inward until they meet in the middle.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut pastry into strips about 1cm thickness.
- Bake at 200 degrees until sugar has caramelized.(about10 minutes)
- Transfer to a rack and cool.