Garam masala -1/2tsp
Tomato (chopped)-1 small
5.Coriander leaves (chopped)-3tbsp
- Marinate mutton pieces with turmeric powder,garam masala and salt.
- Grind green chillies along with ginger and garlic to make a coarse mixture.
- Grind coconut and cashews with little water to make a thick paste and keep aside too.
- Heat butter in a microwave safe pan on 100% power for1 minute.
- Add spices and microwave on 100% power for 30 seconds.
- Add ginger-garlic-green chilly paste and microwave on 100% power for 1 minute.
- Add onion and microwave on 100% power for 5 minutes.stir 2 times during cooking.
- Add chopped tomato and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add mutton, 1/2 of coriander leaves, salt and ½ cup of water.Pressure cook it for one whistle then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add coconut-cashew paste.Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Garnish with fried cashew nuts,raisins and coriander leaves.