Whole wheat flour-1cup
2.Fresh Strawberry(chopped )-1cup
Mix chopped Strawberries with 1/4 cup sugar.Cover and refrigerate overnight.Once they are soft, mash the strawberries with a spoon.
Powdered Sugar-3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 150 degree C.
- Combine all-purpose flour,whole wheat flour and baking powder.
- In a mixing bowl beat butter,vanilla extract and sugar until light and fluffy.Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add dry ingredients to the mixture alternately with milk.Stir until just blended.Gently fold in the chopped strawberries with a spoon.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes