Pearl onion (sliced)-1cup
Dry red chilly-3
Pearl onion (chopped)-4
- Cook tapioca with water, turmeric powder and salt.
- Dry roast shredded coconut and fennel seeds until brown. Add turmeric powder, chilly powder, coriander powder and garam masala and fry for few seconds. Grind it with water to a fine paste.
- Marinate beef with ground paste, ginger-garlic paste and salt for 2 hours. Pressure cook beef with ½-cup water, onion, tomato, green chilly and curry leaves.
- Mix cooked tapioca with beef and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and splutter mustard seeds. Fry dry red chilly, chopped onion and curry leaves. pour it over the biriyani