1. Soak yeast and sugar in ¼ cup of Luke warm water and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
2. Grind together the soaked raw rice and cooked rice to a smooth paste.
3. Add the yeast mixture, stir well and allow 8-10 hours to ferment.
4. Grind the grated coconut and cumin seeds to a smooth paste.
5. Add coconut paste, sugar and salt in to the batter. Keep aside for an hour.
6. Heat a non –stick pan and pour a ladle full of batter and cook for 1 minut in low fire.
7. turn the side and cook till light golden brown co lour.
Posted by Ganga Sreekanth