Chilly powder -1tbsp
Turmeric powder -¼ tsp
Pepper powder -½ tsp
Garam masala -½ tsp
Ginger-garlic paste -1tbsp
Lemon juice -1 lemon
Corn flour/rice flour -2tbsp
Salt - to taste
Coconut oil -for frying
Onion (sliced) -1
Curry leaves -3springs
- Cut chicken into medium sized pieces.
- Chicken is marinated with the above ingredients and let it rest for at least 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry curry leaves . Keep it aside .
- Fry the chicken pieces in the same oil ,on medium heat, until done(15-20minutes)
- Remove the fried pieces using a spoon and keep it aside in a plate.
- In the same oil, add sliced onions and fry till golden brown.